Up for a cocktail in Brussels in a fun atmosphere? Here are 5 original and diverse venues for your after works, pre-drinks or crazy nights:
- Chez Charly, located in the trendy Châtelain district, consists of two concepts. Before 10 pm there is a relaxed atmosphere with tasty dishes on the menu. Later in the evening, the place turns into a cocktail bar serving both classic and more unique cocktails. Their mixology joys pair up nicely with some music.
- In a totally different atmosphere, The Dominican invites you to taste its trendy cocktails in a lounge bar in a chic hotel in the centre of Brussels. It is a popular meeting place among locals and tourists. The high ceilings and large windows create a classy and attractive atmosphere. Every Friday evening, The Dominican opens its doors for a “bubbles & fries” evening. Belgian fries accompanied by a glass of champagne to start the weekend off right!
- For the party animals among us, le Waff, located in the area around the Ixelles cemetery, spoils you every day with a happy cocktail hour. The industrial interior, which is characterized by its brick walls and wooden beams, creates a warm atmosphere. Those in the mood to dance, can party until the early morning hours. On the other hand, you also have the opportunity to spend a pleasant and cosy evening on the terrace, which opens every summer.
- The Greenlab, located in the Avenue Louise, is the place to be for Gin lovers! With its 180 different kinds of gin, cocktails and much more, it is the bar with the widest range of drinks in Belgium. Homemade cocktails are served by professional bartenders in a vintage steampunk atmosphere. It is the perfect location for a nice after work accompanied by a snack and a drink.
- At home! It is also possible to taste delicious artisan cocktails on your terrace or in your living room thanks to Drink it Fresh. Their cocktail mixes, which consist only of fresh and natural ingredients, are delivered at your door. So, with winter coming on, you don’t have to face the cold weather. Their range consists of three different flavours that you can use creatively.